3.15.2009

Yuri Pleskun

To anyone reading this post, I have one bit of advice: observe and acknowledge everyone that you go to school with, have shared a summer job, or anything like that, because you never know where they will end up.

I had no idea that one of my old high school-mates would up an international male model, and very well-known and respected one at that.



Yuri Pleskun, a New York native, is currently on the FM Modelling Agency and with Request Modelling Management. He's shot for Rad Hourani, opened the 2009 Patrik Ervell fashion show, and has been featured in numerous magazines such as Wonderland, FAT, Ein Tag In Brooklyn, and Vogue. Here are some of his clips, but from what I can see, he is doint BIG things. Keep it up Yuri. [Time to network, lol!]:











The kid's nice. That's just how I see it.

~Stassi X.

3 comments:

  1. That's insane that one of your old high school friends is modelling! I love him so much, he's an amazing model and there's a short clip of him on youtube from Nylon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My crush! I would love to know him. He's totally the kind of party boy that would be so much fun to hang out with! I'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete

Word?

follow me?

A Girl Named Stassi [X].

My photo
Writer. Photographer. Storyteller. Simple.

rihanna.

rihanna.

kesh.

kesh.

steph jones.

steph jones.

angela boatwright.

angela boatwright.

lady gaga.

lady gaga.

wakeema hollis.

wakeema hollis.

the obamas.

the obamas.

Followers