5.03.2009

Au Naturale? Now I Get It...

Perms...done. Braids...done. Wigs...never.


Ok so I took the big step and grew my hair out and now that school is officially OVER [amen], let's see what I ended up with.









And I love it all. You go from forum to forum and see all this mumbojumbo about the wonderfulness of going natural and how great you feel. I thought this was all too much emotion for a simple hair change. I just kept thinking to myself... quit being dramatic!



But the hair's out and I get it. I was SO scared to walk outside my door with such a different look and with such little hair over my head. But my first exposure was at church, which I feel was the best place to do it. No one's going to be too mean about it in the house of God. To my surprise, alot of people liked it, which eased my nerves. I mean I have a whole summer to build up some confidence so next semester at HU won't phase me. Let the journey begin.
~Stassi X.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word?

follow me?

A Girl Named Stassi [X].

My photo
Writer. Photographer. Storyteller. Simple.

rihanna.

rihanna.

kesh.

kesh.

steph jones.

steph jones.

angela boatwright.

angela boatwright.

lady gaga.

lady gaga.

wakeema hollis.

wakeema hollis.

the obamas.

the obamas.

Followers