7.21.2009

My Packed Planner

Wow, I feel terrible. I haven't blogged in so long. Remember how I'd been bitching about how my summer has been so boring and there's so much I wish I could do?

Well maybe that was on facebook =/...

But anyways, now my summer has been BOOKED to the max. My poor planner is starting to rip at the sides because of how much it's being handled!

Finally got a job working with little kiddies =]. I want to find a career that has to do with kids and journalism, because if that existed, I'd be set!

Anyway, now for the fun stuff. Here's a picture recap of all that has happened during my brief hiatus:


4th of July in the city


Ashley's Birthday Outing


Long Beach with Ashley


Long Beach with Amir [same day]

Lol SageBlaize..

I'm out!

~Stassi X.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word?

follow me?

A Girl Named Stassi [X].

My photo
Writer. Photographer. Storyteller. Simple.

rihanna.

rihanna.

kesh.

kesh.

steph jones.

steph jones.

angela boatwright.

angela boatwright.

lady gaga.

lady gaga.

wakeema hollis.

wakeema hollis.

the obamas.

the obamas.

Followers