12.02.2009

YAY, POSITIVITY!

Ta-da!! Finished my blog makeover (kind of)! I just need to touch up on a few things.. I worked on it practically ALL day, well during class gaps, was too determined.

And I realized that my latest posts have all been bitch'n and moanin' and complaining, which I'm sure can only be taken in moderation. I haven't gotten to talk about all the GOOD shizz happening in my life!


now THIS is good shizz. jello and brownies? my inner fatass is speaking, pardon it.


my friend shanece threw her roomie an awesome arabian nights type of surprise party. shi-sha and all!

birthday girl so pretty! shanece is a clown..



the whole 25 Magazine crew! the EIC, News&Blogs, Art&Photo, and Special Projects.. so yea now you have to go to...



k.thnx.


so clearly mickey is actin up.. its'kay, luv her neways.



who knows what the hell was so funny, but i luv zaria.. 25Mag fam also, go editorial!

so yes..

that was enough of that little soiree...

on to thanksgiving break!

got to spend time with my loves from high school, and thats always fun =]




priya's bday just passed, so we had a surpise cup-cake feast!



inner fatass stirring up again.. but seriously, those are to die for.



ah yes =]

and now i really wish i got more pictures of food during thanksgiving.. but i failed to do that. but i did get photo lessons from the master (dad).

long islanddddd.

wearin dad's camera. i swear, that shizz is like 50 pounds.

please view the close-up...


you may have to excuse the rubberband.

it be's like that sometimes.

my stevie's wanted to say hi.

random shizz, namin shoes like they're Docs.



bah.



`S.X.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word?

follow me?

A Girl Named Stassi [X].

My photo
Writer. Photographer. Storyteller. Simple.

rihanna.

rihanna.

kesh.

kesh.

steph jones.

steph jones.

angela boatwright.

angela boatwright.

lady gaga.

lady gaga.

wakeema hollis.

wakeema hollis.

the obamas.

the obamas.

Followers