5.27.2010

reference point.

i just had to document my ambitions for my junior year at college.

i'm going to be SO on top of my game next year.

i will be at damn near every Hilltop budget meeting getting clips out the ass and getting practice.

i WILL get into a reporting & writing course and more than fulfill my minimum 15 story requirement. i WILL get a B in that class.

i will aim for a photo internship in DC for the fall. if not, i shall apply to an editorial internship for the fall (NPR, washington life, etc.)

i will bust my chops in yearbook and be the biggest help i can and leave outta there with at least 5 clips. make it happen.

im gonna apply to ASME and my application will be BOMB. i know my recommendation letter will be amazing because guess who will be the most aggressive contributing writer to the hilltop? guess who's the hilltop's adviser? =)

i willllll apply to a crapload of summer internships IN NEW YORK starting from september.

i will receive an A in every class. and a B in reporting and writing.

i will do that stuff, prove and prevail.

and i WILL.

#thatisFLIPPINall, i needa go to church after this because i truly believe in myself and i must print this post and hang it EVERYWHERE on my wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word?

follow me?

A Girl Named Stassi [X].

My photo
Writer. Photographer. Storyteller. Simple.

rihanna.

rihanna.

kesh.

kesh.

steph jones.

steph jones.

angela boatwright.

angela boatwright.

lady gaga.

lady gaga.

wakeema hollis.

wakeema hollis.

the obamas.

the obamas.

Followers