1.08.2009

eff that. it's about time.

Shit.

I, along with a buh-zillion other anxious Howard University students, am back on my grind. I'm on that 4.0 hustle and it's about time. X-mas break was cool and all that, but I need to focus. Found out that my schedule is homosexually beneficial (think about it), giving no excuse to miss homework or oversleep or anything. Let's see how this works out.

But first, foremost, and above all.... I NEED a house party to break the ice. Like now. Just one goodass one to send me off into my studies. This weekend. Well, inauguration week is a whole different story though.

Lamont Street and Club 4.0, here I come. Best of both worlds, that's just how I see it.

~Stassi X.

2 comments:

Word?

follow me?

A Girl Named Stassi [X].

My photo
Writer. Photographer. Storyteller. Simple.

rihanna.

rihanna.

kesh.

kesh.

steph jones.

steph jones.

angela boatwright.

angela boatwright.

lady gaga.

lady gaga.

wakeema hollis.

wakeema hollis.

the obamas.

the obamas.

Followers