12.14.2008

And The Pen's in Hand...

Feeling a bit lyrical, go figure.

Here's some mental candy to chew on:

title_// She's Set

Mirror, mirror, you don’t have to lie
I already see the stares as they pass on by
With their make-up and mani’s
Push-ups and paddings
Their sense of belonging
So unneeded, it’s saddening
You see, I am so far above the rest that I coast
Yet strangely, I don’t have the need to boast
Gifted? Bah!
Phenomenal? Please.
Success-ridden? Are you kidding?
That’s just a tease.
I am undoubtedly, uncompromisingly,
And incredibly loved
Not only by him above
But by the new community that I’m a part of
As HI and VSU look on
They’re all pickled with envy
They can never be the
Howard woman that I am, see
As a part of a new found family
As a sister, I’ll tell you freely
As a prestigious lady of Club 3-1-3
And an illustrious lady of the Q-U-A-D
You’ve been lucky enough to come across
The fortunate person who is unequivocally ME.

12-14-08

~Stassi X.

1 comment:

Word?

follow me?

A Girl Named Stassi [X].

My photo
Writer. Photographer. Storyteller. Simple.

rihanna.

rihanna.

kesh.

kesh.

steph jones.

steph jones.

angela boatwright.

angela boatwright.

lady gaga.

lady gaga.

wakeema hollis.

wakeema hollis.

the obamas.

the obamas.

Followers